ScienceCasts: Power of Sea Salt (by ScienceAtNASA)
Visit http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/07jun_aquarius/ for the full story.
Aquarius is the first NASA sensor to track ocean salinity from space, and aims to help uncover how the salinity of Earth’s oceans are effecting our climate.
21 Notes/ Hide
- muuficom reblogged this from starstuffblog and added:
- starstuffblog reblogged this from peteuplink
- mindrabbit likes this
- uncivilized-planet likes this
- angelzenon reblogged this from peteuplink
- hikash1njoon reblogged this from peteuplink